Essential Job Functions
- Installation of electrical material and equipment to current NEC code
- On-site management of Commercial, Industrial and Residential projects
- Complete jobs in a timely manner
- Create material lists to complete projects
- Communicate project needs to Project Manager
- Current Minnesota Journeyman or Master License
- Valid driver’s license
- Knowledge of Commercial, Industrial and Residential Electrical Installations
- Good understanding of the NEC
- Ability to manage co-workers on-site
- Able to read blueprints, shop drawings, and spec book
- Able to work independently
Founded in 1980, Ellingsons provides customers the best mechanical and electrical solutions. With over 100 employees in Alexandria, Minnesota, as well as Dickinson North Dakota, we serve these communities while maintaining a family-like environment.
Our highly-trained staff works closely with residential and commercial customers. We design, install and maintain our customers’ plumbing, HVAC, electrical, fireplace, fabrication, service, and commercial building automation needs. Learn more.