Job Title: Master Plumber
Reports To: Operations Manager
Work Hours: Typically 8-4:30 M-F
The responsibilities of a plumber include installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance of piping systems.
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation hours available
- Employee health insurance
- Company cell phone for lead techs
- Company vehicle for lead techs
- Hands-on training
- Company tools are provided
- Simple IRA up to 3% match
- $100/month HSA company contribution
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Greeley clothing and merch!
- Customer comfort
- Employee reliability, ethics, and trustworthiness
- Workplace Safety
- Create memorable experiences
We are a family-owned business that offers more than 30 years of service to residents in West Central Minnesota. The company was established in 1988 by Sam Greeley. His son, Justin Greeley, bought the business in 2002. Greeley now serves Glenwood, Alexandria, Morris, and surrounding West Central Minnesota towns.
Our staff at Greeley are trained and qualified to install, repair, and maintain all our customers’ plumbing and HVAC needs. We work on both residential and commercial projects and are dedicated and will work closely with you to meet your needs and provide the best customer service, no matter the project.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as needed to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.